I’m Gabby, and have worked for Bulwark Exterminating for over three years now as a Customer Service Representative. One of my many duties entails calling and scheduling customers. There is this one particular customer that called in on September 25th 2007. This customer has been a loyal customer of ours since 2007. She has requested to have a specific technician to do her regular service and that is Roger. He is known in our office because of all the great compliments we have received from various customers. Roger services a well known gated community in the Austin, TX area. One of the great things we hear from all his customers is that he bends over backwards for our customers. Which I agree he really does. If I could estimate there is about 30 additional customers who request Roger as well. So those customers are known as “Roger Only” customer that’s how popular he is in our office. So on that day in September the customer who was scheduled to have Roger out there that morning and got a notice left on her gate that stated her mailbox was full! She called the office to inquire what that meant. I then informed her that when we called her to let her know about the scheduled service, her voicemail was full and therefore she didn’t know about the appointment and left her gate locked. She then requested not only to have Roger go back and perform the regular service but to also delete her messages on her voice mail because she didn’t know how to do that. I explained to her that I couldn’t schedule that because that is not Roger’s area of expertise and she would have to contact her phone service provider for that. She insisted on getting Roger back out there, so I did. She continues to be a “ Roger Only” customer and I wouldn’t be surprised if Roger did go back and perform her regular service and also deleted her messages for her because again Roger always bends over backwards for his customers.
Posts Tagged ‘roger-excellent-exterminator’
January 11th, 2010 No comments
Get email updates
- Happy Independence day! Live Pest Free.
- Going Viral: A Slow Defeat, Not a Quick Victory
- Scorpions On The Road
- A totally different View on SEO.
- Bed Bugs carrying disease? ...Yes, they can.
- A Plea For Paperless Pest Control
- Pest Control Quotes
- Grasshoppers for Dinner in San Jose - Ryan Jones Eats Bugs
- Images of SOPA Protesters
- Why Are Butterflies Disappearing?
- Learn to Deal with Different Scorpions
- Straightening Out the Different Scorpion Myths
- The Different Scorpion Species in the World
- Top Tips on How to Handle Scorpion Stings
- Las Vegas/Henderson
- Austin/San Antonio
- Where are the Scorpions in the Winter?
- Scorpion Story
- Which scorpions do you have?
- Pest-Control-Stories on Fruit for Santa Clause vs Electronic Pest Control Devices
- Darcy Reed on Bagrada Bugs
- Nadine on Fruit for Santa Clause vs Electronic Pest Control Devices
- holly smith on Lint Bugs
- holly smith on Lint Bugs
Pest Control Sites
Something Bugging You?
Search for Local Recommended Exterminators & Pest Control Services
Providing a pest control directory of pre-screened pest control service in your area...