I recently came upon an article that described research done at the University of Washington on brain cancer cells. Apparently, a concoction was developed using scorpion toxins injected into cancer cells in a laboratory environment with astounding success. Further tests are needed but due to the initial effectiveness, hopes are high that the concoction will prove to be beneficial in the fight against cancer.
Posts Tagged ‘medical research’
June 11th, 2009 No comments
Get email updates
- Which Pest Do You Love the Most?
- Pest Control - By the Numbers.
- Will Roaches Survive The End Of the World Predicted By Mayans?
- Pest Control Trap Catches Water Moccasins
- Scorpion Venom Takes A Sting At Cancer
- How many spiders do you eat each year while sleeping? ZERO According to this exterminator.
- Pest Control For Fire Ants
- America's Newest Home Threat: The Kudzu Bug
- What is it with Basements?
- A totally different View on SEO.
- Learn to Deal with Different Scorpions
- Straightening Out the Different Scorpion Myths
- The Different Scorpion Species in the World
- Top Tips on How to Handle Scorpion Stings
- Las Vegas/Henderson
- Austin/San Antonio
- Where are the Scorpions in the Winter?
- Scorpion Story
- Which scorpions do you have?
- Herptile Rehousing Administration on Snakes On A Plane 2: The Documentary
- Artikel Proposal Usaha Catering | diah kumalasari on Reindeer Saves Rat’s Life, Spreads Holiday Cheer
- Chivalry Medieval Warfare – You aint Ned Stark Baby !!!! by by JIVE TURKEY | Sunset Daily on Male Crickets Present Chivalry?
- Marti Howell on Silverfish
- It’s the Ones You Don’t Hear… | SafetyGator on West Nile Virus found in Nature Preserve in Los Angeles County
Pest Control Sites
Something Bugging You?
Search for Local Recommended Exterminators & Pest Control Services
Providing a pest control directory of pre-screened pest control service in your area...