Happy Thanksgiving wishes from your pest control guys at Bulwark Exterminating.
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year. It is very humbling to sit and ponder upon one’s fortune. From a guy that knows what it like to have the Helper without the Hamburger, no matter your situation there is always something to be thankful for. Cliche, but “An attitude of gratitude will lift your altitude.”
So while I was rocking my baby girl in the wee hours of the morning, I realized despite my body telling me that I would rather be sleeping, that this moment would create an endearing memory. Further, I am thankful for each and every smile my little on gives me. A smile, such a small act for us. But for her it takes almost all of her energy to find that muscle memory and curl those lips. Those smiles don’t last more than a brief moment. But the stamp it leaves is timeless.
And so it is that many of the mundane things of the world get overlooked. A simple smile, a kind word, a thank you. At the risk of loosing some of the macho “We toy with bugs” perception, Bulwark Exterminating would like to take the time to thank so many of our technicians for the little things they do. Things they believe go unnoticed. But these small things, we as a company hold to be monumental acts of service. Things our customers have expressed their gratitude for. We would like to echo those customers in their thanks with our Thanksgiving list.
Bulwark’s 2010 Thanksgiving List:
- Thank you Shawn for taking off your shoes when you enter a customer’s home. -see jbix0
- Thank you Rob Cheney for showing your last appointment that you were not exhausted after a extreme August day of heat. -see ckleslie
- Thanks Henry Lawrence, for always being friendly. -see MommyYork4
- Thanks Jason for being sooooo sweet. -see Yolanda
- We are grateful that James takes extra time to solve stubborn pest problems. -see KookyCrazy
- Thank you Ron for always ringing the door bell. -see Bonita
- Thank you Maze for giving good eye contact. -see susie h.
- Thank you Eric Burch for your fantastic attitude. -see maciej j.
- We want to show our gratitude to James Foster and Mike Evans for taking the time to thoroughly explain the pest control service. -see Sophia Menchaca
- We want to thank James Nelms for being aware of our customer’s dog. -see Cherokee Customer
- Thank you Ron Posvar for explaining what problems a mouse can cause a family with children. -see Sonja Franck
- Rob, kind of funny, but thanks for doing your service in a way that the homeowner doesn’t even know you were there, but the bugs do. -see frankied581
- Thanks Dan for having a smile and being patient. -see speedy
- Thanks Raleigh for being kind to the pets. -see Shannon
- Thanks Steven for being polite. -see Morton S
- Thanks Tim for being courteous. -see Gordon
- Thanks Orlando for listening to the customer. -see AnneE